Friday, March 29, 2019

Springtime Stresses

I’m back guys! I’m currently writing from my grandma’s kitchen table in Buenos Aires. My stress level concerning this project has honestly been like a rollercoaster: at first, I was relaxing, expecting myself to NOT procrastinate for once during spring break, then I had a full-on freak-out mode during the night (yes, I woke up sweating thinking the project was due the next day...I also had a dream that we were presenting our projects and everyone else’s project was better than mine...). So! What do we conclude from all this psychotic ranting? That I’m a lunatic who needs to relax? Maybe...but no. Instead of stressing myself out even more, I decided to give myself some peace of mind and put myself to work. 

When I visited some friends in the north area of Buenos Aires, I stayed in one of my mom’s friend’s house. When I woke up one morning, I looked out the window, and the day was gorgeous! The past few days had been pretty cold, but that day was perfect for taking pictures. Here is a video and a few pictures that I took of the shooting location, AKA the backyard of the house:



 

 

For the past few weeks, I’ve been indecisive on what product I would make my ad on. So I decided to have a few options. I took pictures of my bracelets for a possible ad:


 
I really like the picture on the left more than the one on the right, but I want to have options.
If these pictures don't work out for some reason, I can use them for pictures for the table of contents corresponding to an article called "32 Jewelry Pieces to Wear for Summertime!"

I also took a few more pictures for some possible table of contents pictures:

 

I might have this picture correspond to an article called "5 Simple Steps to Taking Care of Your Hair During Hot Summer Days".

These are just a few of my ideas, and now I just have to add the bracelet picture onto the ad and create a layout for this ad.

I'll keep you updated!

No comments:

Post a Comment