Sunday, March 10, 2019

It's GO Time!

So, quick update:

I made a little calendar so I can make sure I’m on track:



I’m planning on taking pictures of my mom’s jackets and of different makeup products for my ads this weekend.

Unfortunately, I will not be home on Spring Break so I will have to do the most possible beforehand.

Here are the locations that I’m thinking about going this weekend:


1) The Citadel restourant:
Related image

Related image

This newly-opened restaurant has really cool designs on the walls and the architecture is amazing!
I want to keep the background of my pictures simple, but still more visually appealing than a blank white wall.

2. Upper Buena Vista Miami
Related image

This area has a huge tree with colorful strips of fabric tied around the branches, and I love this as a backdrop for my pictures!
I also would really like to take pictures from the bottom of my model standing under one of the roofs, so that the intricate designs of the ceilings and panelings are displayed. 

3. Home!
This is a really random one, but I was driving by a fire station near my house and I happened to notice that there was a really pretty Bougainvillea plant near the firetrucks, here: 



Although in this Google Maps image the flowers are not grown, I when I passed the other day, the flowers were in full bloom and I thought it was an amazing background to take pictures in front of. Also, the lighting would be natural so I would have to make minimal post-production edits. 

Ogle, C. (2019, March 08). The Citadel food hall opens this weekend. Here are the 5 best things we had there. Retrieved from https://www.miamiherald.com/miami-com/article226286170.html

Gomez, G. (2018, August 17). Upper Buena Vista is Miami's new urban oasis. Here's what to do there. Retrieved from http://verticalbrokers.com/2018/08/17/upper-buena-vista-is-miamis-new-urban-oasis-heres-what-to-do-there/

No comments:

Post a Comment