Saturday, April 6, 2019

Drum roll please..."THE FIT" MAGAZINE IS HERE

Hi guys!

So... Finally...the moment you've all been waiting for...after two months of hard work...

I present to you "The Fit" magazine!

Here is a link to my magazine when I uploaded to a website that makes it into an actual page-flipping magazine (so cool)

OR

Here is a link to my magazine on Canva






 

 


I've learned so much about not only the production of magazines but also about hard work! I hope you enjoy my magazine as much as I do! This project has been so much work but this class has been one of the most entertaining and one that makes me think creatively. Every project is a chance to get outside my comfort zone, with little directions to restrict my ideas, which is rare in high school. Thank you for following me along on this journey😄

No comments:

Post a Comment